Violation of Orders Helping You Get Back to What Matters Most

Child Support Violation Lawyers in Queens

Holding All Parties Accountable

Orders of support are issued in order to hold a parent responsible for their part of child-rearing when they don’t have custody of their child. Child support is a parental obligation, and as the parent with custody, you should expect your co-parent to comply with their order. Unfortunately, this doesn’t always happen. At Levi Divorce & Family Law Attorneys, our Queens child support enforcement lawyers regularly fight for the legal rights for our clients, especially when they’re being wronged. We can hold your co-parent responsible for their violation of orders without creating additional conflict for your child.

Call for your free consultation now at (718) 215-0121 or contact us online.

We Help Clients Make Measured Decisions

We understand that you don’t want to create any more conflict than necessary with your co-parent in the raising of your child. But when your child’s well-being is at stake, it’s important to take action to obtain the results you want. Our attorneys have years of experience in family and divorce law, and know how to help you make measure decisions that will improve both you and your child’s life for years to come.

Order of Support Recovery Proceedings

You and your child deserve the money owed to you by your co-parent. The first step to recovering your child support is to file a petition with the court to ask it to enforce your order of support.

The situation can proceed in the following ways:

  • Co-parent doesn’t pay debt prior to hearing, leading to being ordered to pay the amount owed
  • Co-parent fails to appear for hearing, and the court can put an order out for their arrest

If, after the hearing, your co-parent continues to fail to comply with their order of support, there are additional steps you can take.

To enforce the order of support, you can:

  • Request the court issues documentation to grant you the ability to recover a percentage of your co-parent’s wages
  • Request your co-parent’s employer withhold a portion of your co-parent’s wages and send to a third party to disburse to you
  • Notify the IRS about your co-parent’s violation of orders, which allows them to withhold some of their tax refund

While it’s unfortunate to have to take action against your co-parent, the reality is that there are consequences to not fulfilling orders that you’ve agreed to. You and your child deserve child support to help you lead your lives peacefully and safely. Our Queens child support enforcement lawyers are committed to helping our clients achieve that piece.

Call us now at (718) 215-0121. We’re happy to speak with you in English, Spanish, or Hebrew.

Our Individualized Approach

  • Personal Attention

    We take the time to learn about our clients and their families.

  • Experience

    We understand our clients' specific family law issues.

  • Solution Oriented Representation

    We develop a legal strategy to help our clients achieve their goals.

Former Clients Share Their Story

    I could not have asked for a better person to help me through this contractual agreement.

    “A huge thank you to Michael J Ganci who did a great job assisting me with my premarital agreement. He lined out and explained very well the complexity of the agreement. Also, informed me very well ...”

    - Mike M.

How Can We Help?

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.