Natalie Markfeld is an experienced attorney in divorce and family law matters. Ms. Markfeld has handled many complex divorce and family matters throughout New York State, and consistently achieves favorable results for her clients in these highly emotional matters. Prior to opening the family law division at the firm with Ms. Levi, she was an associate at a general litigation firm in Queens. While in law school, Ms. Markfeld served as an Associate Editor on Washington University School of Law’s Journal of Law and Policy.
Ms. Markfeld is a married mother of three and is fluent in Hebrew. Understanding the paramount importance of parenthood, Ms. Markfeld will fight to preserve your parental rights.
Ms. Markfeld has been selected to the New York Super Lawyers Rising Stars list in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018. Each year, no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the state are named to the Rising Stars list.
Areas of Practice
- New York, 2009
- New Jersey, 2009
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2009
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2011
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- Binghamton University
- B.A. cum laude - 2005
- Major: Philosophy, Politics and the Law
- Minor: Business Administration
Honors and Awards
- Selected to Super Lawyers - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 New York Metro Rising Stars
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member